Criar novo Painel
EMPRESARIAL
Imagens Editorial

Fire broke out at an old man's house in Turkey's Bolu

BOLU, TURKEY - JANUARY 17: 83-year-old Ali Mese carries a cat saved from a fire by firefighters during snowfall as firefighters try to extinguish the fire broken out at old man's home after he tried to light a heating stove with gasoline in Mudurnu district of Bolu, Turkey on January 17, 2018. (Photo by Ilhami Cetin/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images)
Fire broke out at an old man's house in Turkey's Bolu
Incorporar esta imagem

DETALHES

Restrições:
Contacte o representante local para todos os usos comerciais ou promocionais.
Crédito:
Anadolu Agency / Colaborador
Editorial #:
905965332
Coleção:
Anadolu Agency
Data da criação:
17 de janeiro de 2018
Tipo de licença:
Inf. sobre autorização:
Não tem autorização. Mais informações
Fonte:
Anadolu
Nome do objeto:
AA_17012018_675253
Tamanho máx.:
2835 x 2126 px (24.00 x 18.00 cm) - 300 dpi - 1 MB